help_outline Skip to main content


Click the link with the arrow to contribute to the specified fund. If recurring donations have been set up for a fund, a "Schedule Donation" link will appear for that fund. Click the Schedule Donation link to make a recurring donation.

Membership dues cover 70 percent of our annual budget. We are grateful for the generous members, families, friends, and organizations who believe in our mission and support the remaining 30 percent of our annual budget. 

Your gift will help MCC create engaging opportunities for social interaction, lifelong learning, support, and friendships as we age.

  • Become a Community Builder with a contribution of $5,000 or more.

  • Become a Neighborhood Builder with a donation of $2,500 to $4,999.

  • Become a Bridge Builder with a donation of $1,000 to $2,499.

  • Become a Builder with a donation of $500 to $999.

  • Become a Supporter with a donation of $1 to $499.
Mill City Commons
1201 W River Pkwy, Suite #217C
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Copyright © 2023 All Rights Reserved • Powered by ClubExpress • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy